Brouwershûs Stavoren

Holiday cottage in the center of Stavoren, one of the eleven cities in Friesland ( Holland) at the IJsselmeer. Lain by stores, restaurants, harbor, railwaystation, Tourist information and boat connection to Enkhuizen. See it yourself and make knowledge with the Frisian lakes, the landscape and the culture.

 

Downstairs there is a large living room with a dining table, kitchen, separate toilet and shower and a bedroom for two persons. The kitchen is fully equipped including a microwave and a dishwasher. There is also a TV with cable connection and Wireless Internet (WIFI). Two gas stoves warm the house.

 

Upstairs there is a bedroom with single beds.  A cot and a baby-chair are present as well.

 

Outside there is a terrace with a small shed.

Prices 2024

The day of arrival you can check in at 15.00 PM, the day you are leaving you have to check out before 11.00 AM. The prices are including water, gas, electricity, WiFi and cleaning. The cottage must be left clean.

 

With reservation we ask a payment in advance of 30% of the total amount. The other 70% must been paid 30 days before arrival. Animals are allowed against an amount of €15,00 per rent period. Rent of deviated periods on request, except during the high season. Rent of linen / towels on request at €15,00 per rent period per person.

Reservation request

 

 

If you are interested in renting our holiday cottage in Stavoren, please complete the form below.

Name *
Telephone number *
Email Address *
Address *
Arrival *
Departure *

Number of persons

 *
Notes/questions

 

Environment

Stavoren, Friesland's oldest city and one of the Frisian Eleven Cities, experienced its heyday when it was part of the once so powerful Hanseatic League. It is located directly on the IJsselmeer (the former Zuiderzee) and is today a place with various inland and outports for its own fishing fleet, charter ships and recreational boating. Stavoren is ideal for water sports enthusiasts. Via the Johan Friso Canal there is a connection to the Frisian Lakes with nice villages and towns such as Sloten, Heeg and Sneek.

 

With the Stavoren-Enkhuizen ferry it is also nice to spend a day at the Zuiderzee museum in Enkhuizen. There is also plenty of choice for non-sailing water enthusiasts; walking, cycling, or relaxing on the beach. The landscape around Stavoren is fascinating; the town is located between water, meadows and cliffs, near various nature reserves.

 

Nearby are the small villages of Skarl and Mirns (both with bell chairs), Laaxum (with the smallest harbor in the Netherlands) and the interesting Molkwerum (with a museum in the former biscuit factory). But Hindeloopen, Workum, Balk and Lemmer are also places in the immediate vicinity that are more than worth a visit.

 

In the fields just south of Stavoren, Warns is located on a boulder clay height, close to the Roode Klif, where a monument stands in memory of the battle of Warns in 1345. Here the Frisians defeated the Dutch.

 

The beautifully Gaasterland is also close to Stavoren. With its forests and cliffs it offers a nice contrast with the meadows and the water.